An unfiltered copy of a real app idea
Weekly routines. Explore and try real routines for a week. Lifestyle recipes. “A week of a iOS developer” or “Casey’s routine.” or “The routine of a serial writer”
- The day is split to 5 daytime sections:
- •• Early morning (04:00–07:00)
- •• Morning (07:00–12:00)
- •• Afternoon (12:00–18:00)
- •• Evening (18:00–23:00)
- •• Night (23:00–04:00)
- When you create your routine, you start by selecting wake-up and bedtimes. Based on your wake-up time, your first ‘Daytime’ is set and based on your bedtime, your last ‘Daytime’ is set.
- The routine list is divided to two: Weekday routines and Week-end routines (because week-ends are always different)
- If your routine action has a text-note, you can open it to read the note. If not, you can not open it.
- You receive a push notification 2 times a day: 1 hour after wake-up time and 1 hour before bedtime.
- On Sunday lists, a “Review routine” button appears to give the routine stars and answer 3 optional questions.